1. Press the "V" key on the V-Box keypad
2. Scan your card (Vélib’ or Navigo)
3. Enter and then confirm your 8-digit access code
4. Enter your 4-digit PIN, then confirm by pressing the "V" key again
5. Scan your card again, and a flag appears
Your card is activated, and you can take your Vélib’. For your next journey, you can simply scan your card over the V-Box.
2. The V-Box screen comes on
3. Scan your card (Vélib’ or Navigo)
4. A flag appears
You can take your Vélib’.
5. A flag appears
Rest your Vélib’ on its stand near to a bicycle rack:
1. When you stop, press the "V" key on the V-Box
2. The ￼symbol appears
4. Turn the handlebars to lock them. This is confirmed by the ￼symbol
5. Press the end of the left handle
6. Pull the anti-theft cable out of the end of the right handle
7. Insert the end of the cable into the hole above the front wheel of your Vélib’
8. To resume your journey, press the "V" key and scan your card
1. Choose a free docking station
2. Insert your Vélib’ into the docking station
3. Your journey summary then appears
4. The double flag symbol appears if your bicycle is correctly docked
You have finished your trip.
Please note: if the symbol below appears, your Vélib’ is incorrectly docked.
1. Turn your Vélib’ the other way around and place it between two bicycles that are already docked
2. Turn the handlebars to lock the steering, then press the end of the bicycle's left handle
3. Pull the anti-theft cable out of the end of the right handle
4. Pass the cable through the saddle of the Vélib’ to your right-hand side
5. Insert the end of the cable into the hole above the front wheel of your Vélib’
6. Press the "V" key on the V-Box keypad
7. Press 2 to reattach your bicycle using Park+
8. Press the "V" key to confirm the Vélib’ as parked using Park+
9. The double flag symbol shows that your Vélib’ is correctly returned
New symbols correspond to each stage of your Vélib’ journey. They make it easier for you to navigate the V-Box and use the docking stations. Here is an overview of all you need to know.