The Site www.velib-metropole.fr is published by SMOVENGO, a simplified joint stock company with capital of €4,000,000, with its registered office at 4 place de la Pyramide, 92919 Puteaux, listed in the Companies Register for PARIS under number 830 888 640, and with intra-Community VAT number FR90 830888640
Publication manager: Mr Jorge Azevedo
On 12 April 2017, the Syndicat Autolib' Velib' Métropole awarded the Vélib' Métropole service contract to Smovengo, operator of the Vélib' service from 1 January 2018.
Smovengo endeavours to ensure, to the best of its ability, the accurate and up-to-date nature of the information distributed on this Site, the content of which it reserves the right to correct at any time and without notice. However, SMOVENGO cannot guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustive nature of the information made available on this Site.
SMOVENGO therefore accepts no liability:
- for any Site interruption;
- for the occurrence of any bugs;
- for any inaccuracy or omission concerning information available on the Site;
- for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party having resulted in a modification of the information made available on the Site; and more generally, for any direct and indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences thereof, including, in particular, the costs which may arise due to the acquisition of property offered on the Site.
Personal data protection
SMOVENGO, holder of Simplified Declaration No. 2086731v0, undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of information potentially provided online by the web user.
SMOVENGO, as data controller, uses automated processing of personal data to manage users of Vélib' Métropole self-service bike hire.
Under the amended French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have a right of interrogation, access, correction and objection for legitimate cause in relation to all data concerning you, which you can exercise by writing to: SMOVENGO, Department for Personal Data Management, Bâtiment Ile de France, 4 place de la Pyramide, 92919 Puteaux. You will need to enclose a copy of an identity document featuring your signature with your request.
Cookies are data stored on a web user's computer or device and used by the site to send information to the web user's browser, allowing this browser to send information to the original site (for example, a session identifier, a language choice or a date).
You are advised that, when you visit this site, cookies may be installed on your browsing software. These cookies have different purposes:
- to optimise the site and to facilitate browsing on the site;
- to enable the provision of a service expressly requested by the site user (access to personal account, saving favourite stations);
- to analyse trends and audience measurement on the site and to prepare statistics.
SMOVENGO may need to collect, using these cookies, anonymous visit data for the web user (browser used, number of pages viewed, number of visits, routing of the web user to the site, time spent on the site or on a page, etc.).
No data concerning the web user's surname, first name, telephone number or address will be collected during this data collection operation using cookies, whether this operation is completed by SMOVENGO or by one of its service providers.
During the data collection and processing procedure, SMOVENGO or its Service Provider may use the web user's IP solely for region-based location purposes and assign a cookie to it. Insofar as these data might make it possible, in some cases, to trace back to an individual, and in order to protect them, SMOVENGO or its Service Provider will only keep these data for a limited period, in encrypted form, and without ever transmitting them to the statistics consultation tool or anywhere else within the company.
You are advised that you may object to the installation and use of these cookies, but that their deletion may affect browsing on some parts of our site.
The settings on your browser software allow you to be informed of the presence of cookies and, potentially, to opt out from them as follows:
- For cookies which enable the analysis of trends and audience measurement of the site and preparation of statistics, you can visit the site below and select the option Opt-out http://www.atinternet.fr/politique-du-respect-de-la-vie-privee/
- For cookies designed to optimise the site and facilitate your browsing on the site, or to enable us to provide you with an expressly requested service:
You can object to the storage of cookies by setting your browser as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Select the "Tools" menu, then "Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" icon
- Locate the "Cookies" menu and select the appropriate options
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
- Select the desired level using the cursor (High to block all cookies)
- On the toolbar, select the Edit menu
- On the drop-down menu, select Preferences…
- Click on the "Security" icon
- To block cookies, select the option "Never". It is not possible to block cookies on a case-by-case basis with this browser
- Click on the Google Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Display advanced settings.
- In the "Confidentiality" section, click on the Content settings button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can change the following settings:
Block all cookies: select "Block all site data" option.
SMOVENGO's right of ownership
a) The database(s) contained on the Site published by SMOVENGO
The Site, along with any software or database necessarily used in connection with it, contains documents, information and data of any kind whatsoever of which SMOVENGO is the owner, which are protected by intellectual property rights and/or any other law. Unless stipulated otherwise, the intellectual property rights for the documents, information and data contained on the Site and each of the elements created for this Site are the exclusive property of SMOVENGO, the latter not granting any licence or any right other than the right to consult the Site for personal purposes under the conditions and within the limits indicated below.
The reproduction of any documents, data or information published on the Site is only authorised for the exclusive purposes of information for personal and private use, to the exclusion of any reuse which is collective and/or for profit-making purposes; any reproduction and any use of copies made for other purposes being expressly prohibited.
It is also prohibited to copy, amend, create a derivative work, reverse the design or assembly or in any other way attempt to find the source code (with the exception of those cases provided for by law), sell, attribute, sub-licence or transfer in any way whatsoever any right relating to the software present on the Site. Similarly, it is also prohibited to amend or correct the software or utilise or use amended, adapted or translated versions of the software and in particular (without this list being exhaustive) with a view to obtaining unauthorised access to the service and accessing the Site by a means other than the interface provided to you by SMOVENGO for this purpose.
The Site also makes one or more databases comprising data updated very regularly available to web users. SMOVENGO is the producer of this (these) database(s) which is (are) protected by the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code. SMOVENGO is therefore justified in relying on all prerogatives of the producer of a database within the meaning of the said Code.
The following actions are therefore formally prohibited:
I) The extraction by permanent or temporary transfer of all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the Site on another medium, by any means and in any form whatsoever;
II) The reuse, by making available to the public all or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part of the content of the Site, whatever the form, including via a hypertext link.
b) Distinctive signs, documents and information present on the Site
The Vélib' trademark is the exclusive property of the City of Paris. In the context of use of the Vélib' service, the City of Paris has entered into a trademark licence contract with the Syndicat Autolib' Vélib' Métropole. A trademark sub-licence agreement between the Syndicat Autolib' Vélib' Métropole and Smovengo allows the holder of the Vélib' self-service bike hire contract to use trademarks, logo and graphic charters for the requirements of performance of the contract.
The other trademarks, logos, company names, acronyms or trading names of SMOVENGO or its partners mentioned on the Site constitute distinctive signs which may not be used without the prior express authorisation of their owner.
Hosting of the Site
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft France 39, Quai du Président Roosevelt, 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux